Maintenance Features of Electric Flatbed
Maintenance characteristics of electric flatbeds. Electric flatbeds are battery-powered and motor-driven vehicles for pulling goods or people; electric power is an important energy source with a clean and high conversion rate.
(1) Full commissioning of the vehicle, check the electrical control circuit for hidden troubles, and whether the electrical connection line is damaged, and eliminate it if necessary;
(2) Adjust the front and rear brakes to ensure that the brakes are flexible and reliable;
(3) Whether the steering of the handlebar is reliable, and whether there is a phenomenon that the handlebar and the front fork slide against each other;
(4) Regular battery inspection (check once a month in summer and once every 2-3 months in winter) whether the battery liquid level is below the marked line. If the electrode plate is exposed, it is necessary to replenish distilled water in time. (Be careful not to add acid, because the electrolyte concentration of each battery has been adjusted according to the ratio when leaving the factory. Adding acid will destroy the existing pH balance, cause plate corrosion, and affect the battery life.
(5) Pay attention to add gear oil to the rear axle gearbox during use. Regularly check the rear axle gearbox for oil leakage, seal damage and lack of lubricating oil. Replace the seal in time and replenish the oil.
Fax: 0373-8413603 Mobile: 15836175581 (Manager Li) 13937352809 (Manager Zhang) Email: email@example.com Website: http://whyg10.com